NEA Task 21 (Planning) : Photography Planning

 Models- The models that I will definitely be using are my friends Pippa and Daniela as this will mean that there will be representations of different social groups- ethnicities. I may also use some other people that I know along the way in case I need more or in case the original models are not as confident in front of the camera as I need them to be.

Location- preferably I will want these photographs to be taken in front of simple solid background colours so that the model posing will be the main focus of the cover and I would like the colours to be pink or white for Barbie and either red, black or white for SCREAM.

Costume- The model for Barbie will be wearing a pink dress as it is quite feminine and when people think of Barbie they think of the colour pink since she will be acting as one of the characters in the movie along with a pink pair of sunglasses. However, for SCREAM the model will not really need an actual costumer, more like casual or maybe smart clothing because she will be the director of the movie.

Props- For Barbie I will have her holding a pink hairbrush and maybe a pink mirror in the other hand. For SCREAM even though she will be the dire tor I will still get her to hold the SCREAM mask in one hand and a knife with blood on it in the other hand so that people will know what movie the cover is about even if they don't see the name of the movie.

Body Language- For both I will be testing out many different body languages but the main for Barbie will be more fun but still a little serious since there is quite a deep meaning within the movie and for SCREAM she will have a more mysterious type of body language and maybe even a little closed off since in the movie people don't know at first who the killer with the mask is.

Lighting-I will have quite high-key lighting for both so that the photographs can clearly be seen but there may be some moments, especially for the second edition where I play will the lights a make them a bit dimmer so it seems more mysterious.

The photographs will be taken by me on my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed NEA

  Dear Moderator,  My name is Crina Ciocan. Welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertaken for the...